Thursday, January 21, 2010

What it takes for 2 to live with each others?



"Aren't ya gonna marry soon?"
"Do you want us to find you a bride?"
"When we're gonna celebrate your wedding?"

Don't get me wrong here, I will not say I am sick of this!
On the contrary, for me it shows that people who ask at least care or compliment.

But today, I had a very strange question asked;
Omz asked:"What do you think is the most important factor in the relation between a man and his wife?"
I posed for a second cause the question surprised me a bit then giving some options she continued saying:"Is it love? is it family origins? is it her beauty? is it her reactions and behavior?....etc

I thought and said:"I guess mutual understanding"; then {BOOOOOOOOOM} wrong answer!
She said:"Love!"
I asked her what she meant with "Love"; is it love from first sight? is it love due to long relation? cause of course Love is very important for any couple to get along this life, but... there are rules and limitation, also love by it self can't fix up all things; how many couple loved each other for years and when they got married they broke up!



What if one loved a girl that is walking a different path he's taking?
Can Love bridge this gap?
Can't a couple just get acquainted who have same ideals and path to take and love each other on the way?

Some differences just can't be solved or ignored with "Love"!

"How rude you are!" Omz said; I didn't say anything and left, maybe it looks rude but don't get me wrong, I really want to be with the girl I love the most, but what should I do if she don't share this feeling?
What if she is not walking the path I want to take?


Over and above:) What if one is still supporting his family? Though for this one I tend to take it easy as Allah always befrejha.

A'77777777777777; to make things even harder; today Nooran came to me and told me she found a 3aroos who's 23 years old and veiled, I didn't told her yes or no, just that we will see.

Honestly I don't know what to do, I am looking for a life full with love, yet I don't want to break after colliding with each others believes; and I don't want to step into the unknown that might be great or crucial and hard.

I believe with the saying of "Love comes with time"; as long the couple have the same goals in life; any other love form doesn't seem able to fix the differences if the paths are so different.

If one truly loves another, then he/she will wish for his/her happiness wherever and with whomever was; cause if this didn't apply, then actually love in its true form doesn't exist and was just a mere rash in nerve reactions.

2 comments:

  1. bro. you didn't tell me you have a blog now :)... make sure next time you do such a thing to tell me...

    you know bro. the thing is not the love as she said to you... love is a great feeling yet full of harm... i think what make sense is chemistry of both... there ideas , there believes and many others but all of those goes into chemistry and ability to adapt...

    bro. you have to take a step into seeking this thing through semi traditional way... try it but with a mind full of logic not making ur feelings leads u into a wrong area..

    man you are a believer and you have to believe that Allah will choose the best for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right
    A true believer would rely on Allah
    Let's hope I'm a truly one :)

    ReplyDelete