Sunday, January 3, 2010

Abu Za3tar!



Ya Abu Za3tar! Shoo betsawi???

Akram is one of my colleagues and friend in my beloved company "Wain"
Since I'm not that type of person who enjoy life to the max, he made sure that I leave 2009 with unforgettable events :)

A lot of scenarios occurred throughout the year, but mainly two events were the greatest ever.

Catastrophe #1
[Safety Team 1 Hour membership]



My company has a very professional safety team (Ta7ayatee Abul Masri); yet this team also enlist 2 employees from each department, for a very strange timing, both employees of my department were going in a long vacation, so looking around for someone who never says no to anybody, my colleague asked me to take her place for one month, "All what you have to do is put the Walki Talki on your desk and say Hello each morning" I mean how hard this can be, so I accepted directly.

The day after, which is the official day for me as a safety member, the official safety guy installed the Walki Talki device on my desk, "Just press on this button each morning and say Hi I am here"; fair enough, should be very easy.

1 hour later....

Akram passed by my desk, "Hey! what the hell is that doing on your desk?" after telling the story, he started to play with the tuning button, "Akram 7abibi la tel3ab fil tuning, ma ba3raf kaif ast3melha!" {I shouldn't said that by the way}


Akram: "Man using the device is easy... watch and learn...", Akram pressed the talk button and...." Security, Security!"
Security guy: "Roger, this is security what's up?"
Akram: "el 7ago! Fee 7areega gad eddenya!!!"
Security guy: "What!!! Where? Please repeat!"
Third Guy called Tariq: "This is Tariq...Please repeat" {he shouldn't said that too}
Akram: "Dear Tariq, please repeat your fire note, where is the fire?"
Tariq shocked and silenced by that comment "....."

Will, fortunately the safety team had the doubt that someone was bluffing and came to the newest safety member ME!

You can imagine how they scolded us, I really felt like an insect that time!
And that marked my 1 hour safety team membership which I actually was kicked out for ever I guess.
Thanks Akram, keep them coming!!!

Catastrophe #2

Aqaba Visit

I believe this needs a new post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment