Friday, February 26, 2010

True Prison Break

Prison Break!
I guess if you first hear this words you will think of this:



Will, I liked the slogan "The True Prison to escape Is Your Mind"!
I can't recall where I've heard that, but I liked it; and oh BTW, I didn't watch the series but most of my friends liked it so I guess it's a good one ;)

I'm trying to change my life style and activities these days to manage to stay alive and focused, which is not really an easy thing.
I'm thinking of registering into a gym, Fitness One most probably; reading Novels, I passed to Virgin yesterday and bought "Paths of Glory"-written by Jeffrey Archer- the summary looked nice so I hope the story details be too.

I had a previous goal but will work even harder on it, which is:
Try to keep people around me happy as much as I can!

ahhhh, I know for a fact that I like or even love people who care Zero towards me if not they hate me, but I don't think that will change my feelings toward them; I will not step or throw my believes behind also, which makes things harder :(

A new goal will be drawing a smile all the time and avoid sharing my troubles with people who might have bigger problems.

Last but not least is a wish:
I wish not to lose a friend of mine; though I never knew if s/he considered me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment