Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trapped



Life is but a journey!
Whether I accept this or not, it is reality.
Any journey can end up in a massive failure or a great success, it all depends on how one chooses the path at each intersection he/she crosses.

For the time being I feel I have been Trapped in a very difficult intersection, though this entrapment feels different and scarier than ever! Feels like I couldn't go on with my journey anymore, many wrong decisions I've taken along the time and seems it all appeared before me at this moment.

I always seem to get attracted to people or things I shouldn't, there are things I can't do, there are people who don't like me as much I like them; being very sensitive also is gonna kill me, and whatever I do to stop being so, just never worked :(

I really feel like going into a long journey with a person I truly love who also shares this feeling, but this is no more than a dream or thought that cross my mind each time I go to sleep.

I can't blame anyone who just sees my feelings as a drama and get depressed by it, so I apologize, I don't speak to anyone of my deep emotional thoughts so I try to just express it in a place where I guess no one will find it that's all. (Except one friend of course who's gonna tell me to quit being Drama Queen!)

I'm not the type who only see a dark side of life; btw, I had some great times with my friends last year, especially my Aqaba visit :) That was one trip I wished it never ended... Mr. Abu Za3tar nearly got us jailed at that time :-)

I really love my family, but to be honest, being responsible while still young doesn't give you an advantage in life other than getting older and losing any interest in keep going on, so I will try to be useful in life as much as I can, work hard, support my family and keep people around me happy and most important
"Keep my troubles to my self"

No comments:

Post a Comment