Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't lose yourself for...other people




What's the matter? You look rather sad today?
.......
It seems you don't wish to talk about it, will... OK see ya and hope things get better!

..{Wait! don't go} that's what I kept jailed inside my heart.

I hate when I have a problem and can't talk about it with other people, it just becomes an enormous burden that crushes ones heart.

When can I become like other people and just figure out that people around me are just passengers sitting beside me in this train of life, they don't care about me as much I do for them, which is stupidity as seen by many if not all people, but I can't help stop caring about others and consider them close to my heart!

Anyway, a friend told me today she was like this in the past and then she adapted to the situation and never got caught in this trap again.

Time seems the old, good, hard friend which just wash up all this mess. Though I wish things didn't went this way, but life is not a good dream, and we need to adapt or we will lose ourselves for ... other people

No comments:

Post a Comment