Friday, March 5, 2010

This is it?



How many times did I enjoy my working hours?
How many times I was relieved when having a talk?
How many times my heart overcame life troubles and sorrow when I thought of you?

I had many sad events and losses in my life, just like anybody, but out of them all, this felt really bad, I guess it is the worst ever till moment at least!

I am not sure if you going to read this, but to be honest with you and I have no trouble saying this at all: You were the closest to my heart ever!

I can't imagine that "This is it!"
I have always been naive and extra sensitive, which you always advised me to let go; but this time I don't think it will wear off till a very long time if not for a lifetime :(

You have my gratitude for everything, I think this it for this Blog too

Farewell


No comments:

Post a Comment