Monday, October 19, 2009

We know how to live!



End of year panic, as always happens in my beloved company, just happens to pass by!
We need to have this done ASAP!
We need to have it ready and launched ASAP!
We need to get the revenues ASAP!
We need....

I say: You need to shut up and get lost till end of year! Maybe we can get some money if we concentrate on things really bring money instead of ...

Never got stressed as today, the panic is there for a time so, somehow I got used to it, but unfortunately today a new dark face of life happened to pay a visit.

Mr. Boshido:
"What! Promo # 1,000,000 still not launched!!! Why the hell is that!"

Me:
" Will, maybe technical teams haven't finished yet..."

Mr. Boshido:
"No, no no no...., lets go now to the Technical team"
Marching towards the technical team:
Mr. Boshido:
"Why didn't you finish it?"
Tech team:
"The owner delayed the promotion and didn't tell us"
--
Flashback one day before:

Me:
"Hi tech team, did you finish the 1,000,000 Promo?"

Tech team:
"No, but we need some time as this is the fastest we can deliver"

Me:
"Ok, please get back to me max in two days time"
--
Mmmmmm
Unless I was dreaming, didn't I tell the Tech people the day before?
Ok, I didn't inform them with the delay, why isn't ready from their side?


Everybody just seems to work normally as if nothing happening, and even if someone got crashed they will all just watch and say: "Ohhh, 7aram flan...Ma bseer haik yseer m3a"
The good thing that even this crap turned out to be better than nothing as other didn't even bother to ask or check... Stupid me when I will figure that Caring people don't exist in the first place.

"I just to save my self and get safe out of this mess" we can even read this on people faces. But this is how life is becoming so maybe I shouldn't be complaining.

Will I think these people who care nothing to what's happening around surely know how to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment